What You’ll Learn:
- Full Stack Development With Spring Boot And React
- Spring Eureka And Spring Zuul
- Spring Boot Microservices
In this course, we will implement Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Step by Step. In addition, to test our application, we will implement Front-End Client Side with React. Our application will be online course enrollment system. We will implement to this application step by step… In this application, we will also learn a lot of new tecknologies like:
– Spring Security
– Spring Boot: It will provide simpler and faster way to set up, configure, and run rest API applications with Spring boot, Model View Controller structure will be implemented.
– Data will be presented to client as API call so Spring Rest Controller will be used to handle it.
– We will map our database tables to objects with hibernate. so we will provide object relational mapping with hibernate.
– For database migration, we will use Liquibase. In liquibase, we will define our database changes and spring will handle it on initialization.
– Eureka Discovery: to connect to other services.
– Spring Zuul Gateway: gate for microservices.
– React: User Interface for microservices.
- All Java developers curious about Microservices
Created by Dan LeFebvre
Last updated 10/2019