- How to get in touch and set sales appointments with your ideal client types on LinkedIn
- How to write a compelling LinkedIn outreach template your prospects will want to respond to
- How to move your prospects off of LinkedIn and onto sales calls
- How to target exactly the type of prospect who you can do great work for
- Why most people who run campaigns on LinkedIn will fail and stop before they land their first client
- A LinkedIn account (Sales Navigator for LinkedIn is highly recommended)
- A product or service you sell to other companies
- Willingness to be consistent with running campaigns
Do You Run a B2B Company and Need More Clients?
Just about any B2B company owner will answer “YES!” – we all know there’s virtually no such thing as too many clients.
The problem for most B2B agencies, consultants and service companies starts well before they realize they don’t have enough clients – it starts with not having enough conversations with their potential customers.
Lots of B2B companies put a lot of effort into finding new clients – only to realize THEY WASTED THEIR TIME and didn’t even sign a client! The biggest culprits here are trade shows, cold calling and vaguely defined “networking”.
The problem isn’t just that those methods aren’t an efficient use of time or resources – it’s that they aren’t following a PROVEN SYSTEM that has been tried and tested to put SALES APPOINTMENTS ON THEIR CALENDAR.
When you wake up in the morning and already have people in your inbox wanting to talk about hiring you, the sales side of your business becomes much easier and more predictable.
That’s why in our course, we are going to be showing you exactly how to harness the incredible power of LinkedIn – the world’s largest professional B2B network.
The Ugly Truth – Most People Who Try to Find Clients on LinkedIn Will FAIL Spectacularly
I’ve seen it time and time again. In my career, I’ve reviewed hundreds of campaigns across numerous channels. In just about every instance, the campaigns were performing horribly – no responses, negative responses and of course no new clients signed.
Most campaigns make similar mistakes – talking too much about themselves, not showing any value. Targeting is often way off. One thing is consistent about these mistakes though – they were made because the person making them didn’t know what they SHOULD HAVE DONE. They weren’t following any kind of system that’s been PROVEN TO PRODUCE LEADS.
That’s why in our course, we are going to be walking through our EXACT PROCESS OF USING LINKEDIN TO PRODUCE LEADS FOR AGENCIES. We’ve spent years perfecting, testing and refining our process, which we’ve used to help B2B companies make millions in sales, and are now ready to share it with you.
If you continue doing the same things everyone else is doing on LinkedIn, you’ll continue receiving lackluster results like everyone else. In order to succeed on LinkedIn, you need to stand out from your competition.
By the time you’re finished with this course, all the following things will come naturally to you:
- How to optimize your LinkedIn Profile to act as a standalone piece of marketing, to attract only the best prospects
- How to craft your offer around the types of things people respond well to on LinkedIn – and how to use this as a stepping stone to your main offer
- How to ensure your campaigns will stand out to your prospects and never allow you to blend in with your competitors
- How to write your templates to ensure you get positive replies, using our PROVEN TEMPLATES
- How to create a target list full of only the types of people who are desperate to hire you
- How to take the conversation from LinkedIn messages to a sales call
- How to keep your calendar so full of sales calls, you may even need to TURN OFF the lead faucet when you get overloaded
So if you have a product or service you sell to other businesses and aren’t currently overwhelmed with client work, this is the course you need to grow your business.
Whether you have extensive outbound experience or this is your first time trying to reach out to your best prospects, this course will help you get there faster, without wasting time trying and testing things that don’t work.
Can’t wait to see you in the first module and get you started on winning more clients than you ever thought possible!
- B2B service companies, marketing agencies, sales reps and consultants
- Anyone who has a product or service to sell to other companies
- People who want to network and make strategic partnerships