- Be able to build any app you want
- Start your own app based business
- Create a portfolio of apps to apply for junior developer jobs at a technology company
- Become a digital nomad by working as a freelance iOS developer
- Learn to work with Apple’s latest UI Framework – SwiftUI
- Master creating Augmented Reality apps using Apple’s new ARKit
- Create apps that use Machine Learning using Apple’s new CoreML
- Master app design so you’ll know how to wireframe, mockup and prototype your app idea
- Master app marketing so you can publish your apps and generate downloads
- No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac computer running macOS 10.15 (Catalina) or a PC running macOS.
- No paid software required – all apps will be created in Xcode 11 (which is free to download)
- I’ll walk you through, step-by-step how to get Xcode installed and set up
Welcome to the Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp. With over 39,000 5 star ratings and a 4.8 average my iOS course is the HIGHEST RATED iOS Course in the history of Udemy! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
At 55+ hours, this iOS 13 course is the most comprehensive iOS development course online!
This Swift 5.1 course is based on our in-person app development bootcamp in London, where we’ve perfected the curriculum over 4 years of in-person teaching.
Our complete app development bootcamp teaches you how to code using Swift 5.1 and build beautiful iOS 13 apps for iPhone and iPad. Even if you have ZERO programming experience.
I’ll take you step-by-step through engaging and fun video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as an iOS app developer.
The course includes 55+ hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real world apps. e.g. Pokemon Go, Whatsapp, QuizUp and Yahoo Weather.
The curriculum has been completely revamped for iOS 13 and Xcode 11. Including comprehensive modules on Apple’s latest technology – SwiftUI iOS, iPadOS and macOS app interface design, ARKit for making Augmented Reality apps as well as CoreML & CreateML for making intelligent apps with Machine Learning. You’ll be building 3D augmented reality apps that look like Pokemon Go and Harry Potter’s magical newspapers!
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Swift 5.1 and be ready to make your own apps or start a freelancing job as an iOS 13 developer.
You’ll also have a portfolio of over 25 apps that you can show off to any potential employer.
Sign up today, and look forwards to:
- Over 55 hours of HD 1080p video content, everything you’ll ever need to succeed as a iOS developer.
- Building over 25 fully-fledged apps including ones that use machine learning and augmented reality
- All the knowledge you need to start building any app you want
- A giant bundle of design assets
- Our best selling 12 Rules to Learn to Code eBook
- $8000+ app development bootcamp course materials and curriculum
From Beginner to iOS 13 App Developer with Just One Course
We know that you’re here because you value your time. If you wanted to watch someone program for hours and hours without explaining what they’re doing, you’d be on YouTube.
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. There are beautiful animations that explain all the difficult concepts and the videos are fully up to date with the latest versions of Swift and Xcode.
So by the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, structures, classes and protocols.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as arrays and dictionaries.
- Software Design: How to organise and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern, Apple’s favourite delegation pattern and the publisher pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Persistent Local Data Storage: How to use Core Data, Realm, Codable and User Defaults to store your app data locally.
- How to Implement In-App Purchases with Apple StoreKit
- Machine Learning: How to make artificially intelligent apps and build your own machine learning models using iOS 13’s new CoreML2 and CreateML frameworks.
- Augmented Reality: How to create 3D objects in augmented reality and create incredible 3D animations and real-life interactions using Apple’s latest ARKit2 framework.
- SwiftUI: How to use Apple’s brand new UI framework to create user interfaces programmatically that look good across all Apple products.
Don’t waste your time
Don’t waste another minute of your precious life on poor quality videos on YouTube. Or instructors who you can’t understand. Or teachers who have no real world in-person teaching experience. Your time is precious. Take this course and find out why everybody is raving about it and why over 39,000 students rated it 5 stars!
Don’t waste your money
Inside this course, you’re getting exactly the same course materials and curriculum as our 12 week in-person programming bootcamp. Instead of spending $8000 dollars and taking time off work, save loads of money by getting this course and do it at your own pace!
Don’t just take my word for it, see what my past students had to say about the course:
“You will not find a better teacher than Angela. She does a wonderful job of encouraging you to learn swift the right way. I want to encourage everyone thinking about taking this class to get it, as it is the BEST Swift programming class I’ve seen on anywhere and I’ve tried more than a few of them. If you are looking for an excellent swift programming course, stop there here because you have found it. You will learn Swift from the very beginning of programming all the way through making your own apps that you can upload to the App store.” – Ian Hopjins
“SO GOOD!!! Retention rate is incredible because Angela does a great job in explaining and teaching every aspect of what we are doing. Most of the other instructors on Udemy put code on the screen and pretend nothing happened. This course is amazing! 5/5″ – Muhammad Ibrahim
“Angela is a spectacular teacher!” – Marco Zanirato
“This course was terrific. Only after taking a few more courses from others that I realized how good this course was. This course taught me more than I was expecting, it provided great instructions and a lot of hands-on tasks to drill-in the concept.” – Marc
“Best use of your money! I was a complete beginner but Angela made me a pro in weeks.” – Burak Tunçbilek
“IT IS #1!!!!!!!!! Absolutely Amazing. The best iOS course i have ever taken. Angela explains everything the way it needs to be explained, so everything is easily understood. The concept of this course is built to make you learn, not just watch and repeat. Angela is highly educated and it is very much noticeable during the entire course. Again, it is fantastic. Thank you. Please create more courses!!!!!” – Eduard Khachian
Are you trying to choose between all the different iOS courses on Udemy? Take a look at what students on my course had to say about this:
I have revamped my expectation for what a 5 star course should be for Udemy. Angela, you’re awesome! I already rated the course as 5 stars early on (at about 20% completion), but after completing roughly 70% of the course, I can say this is my favourite Udemy course as of today. Brilliant course Angela! – Alberto L
“I took a lot of courses on Udemy and elsewhere and non of them were as clear and perfectly paced as this one! Angelas approach is really awesome, deep and clear.” – Žan Fras
“I have taken several iOS courses, so far this course had the best explanation on swift and xcode documentation. The lecturer is kinda humorous sometimes which make this course even more enjoyable.” – Bryan Pukanda
“I have taken lots of courses on udemy and elsewhere for self learning and i can tell you with all the honesty this is one course which i did not want it to end. It is like one of those movies that you wish keeps going. Whatever concepts are covered were covered very beautifully and made learning quite simple. I got so many answers to Why? in this course like how closures work and why they work that way… why delegates work that way. Thank you so much for this course.” – Arun Lakhera
“I compare this to another top iOS class on Udemy, but I think that this one beats it. The reason? Angela doesn’t show you a plethora of material and then say that we will discuss this later, or say “just do this. You will see why later.” She goes into the reason for doing something before doing it.” – Clyde Addison
Do you have some experience developing iOS apps and wonder if this course is for you? Take a look at what students on my course had to say about this:
“This is the best-organized course for starting Swift that I’ve seen. The course is excellent for teaching Swift programming including vital information using Xcode, Github, Cocoapods, Stack Overflow, Alamofire, Firebase, REST APIs and all the services commonly used by app developers. They show all the ways of using Xcode and other services that took me months to learn willy nilly. Wish I had this course a year ago but even with a year of Swift experience I still found a lot of great information and helpful tips. Love all the extras the course provides especially the assets(graphics, sound files, etc) for practice projects as I’m always taking too much time to find some assets to play with. This course understands how to teach programmers by giving them the toolsets and abilities they need to build apps. The course teaches the foundation of the language as well as skills to build your knowledge and improve your troubleshooting skills. Angela is a wonderful speaker and should do the voiceovers on everyone’s instructional videos, seriously. :)” – Marcy Vernon
“Def. an amazing and awesome class for learning iOS programming. I’ve been coding for years and taken many programming related classes on Udemy and this is def. one of the best. The instructor walks you through all the in’s and out’s of developing apps for the iOS platform. Top Shelf A++ class.” – Mirko Cukich
REMEMBER… I’m so confident that you’ll love this course that we’re offering a FULL money back guarantee for 30 days! So it’s a complete no-brainer, sign up today with ZERO risk and EVERYTHING to gain.
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the world’s most highly rated iOS 13 app development course.
- If you are an absolute beginner to coding, then take this course.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with Swift 5.1 and native app development. Start with the Xcode walkthrough lesson and we’ll get you familiar with iOS development in no time!
- If you are switching from Objective-C to Swift then this is a fast-track way of doing it. You can get started straight away with the Intermediate Swift Language module.
- If you are a pro iOS developer and want to quickly get up to date with Apple’s latest technology, then start with the modules on SwiftUI, ARKit and CoreML.