What You’ll Learn:
- Advanced Modern Calligraphy Skills
- How to use different ink options for more flexibility with writing of various surfaces
- How to join letters to form words easily
- How to create bounce and style to your modern calligraphy lettering
- How to write common words for different occasions
- You should be familiar with pointed pen calligraphy and have some calligraphy experience
- This is not a beginner’s class
So you’ve taken an interest in learning Modern Calligraphy and have done a beginner class or two? Now what?!
This advanced modern calligraphy class has been designed to help you grow your modern calligraphy practice, help you develop personality and style with your calligraphy lettering and inspire you to keep exploring calligraphy!
I’ve combined two classes into one to help better support your learning!
What you can expect to learn in this class;
- Learn how to join letters to form words,
- Learn how to create bouncy, letters to really grow your personal style,
- Learn how to use guache or acrylic inks on cotton card stock paper,
- Be inspired with how I use Modern Calligraphy in my design work,
- Watch as I demonstrate alternate letters for you to try,
- Download an alphabet to work on your bounce lettering and joining letters
- Follow along with me as I show you how to add personality and interest to the most common words that I get asked about all the time!
- Words to suit different occasions and industries: wedding, special occasions, holidays and even business.
Be inspired with ways to incorporate it into your daily life or add it to your creative skill and grow a potential income from it!
If you are serious about growing your skills then this class will help you with lots of instruction, tips and examples!
This class is not suitable for beginners. If you are new to calligraphy, then I recommend you check-out my beginner Modern Calligraphy class!
I hope you enjoy this class with me!
- This class is perfect for those with some pointed pen modern calligraphy experience and who want to grow their skills and practice to an advanced level
Created by Nicki Traikos
Last updated 8/2019