- Design, develop, and deploy engaging web applications using Python and web languages
- Understand the way the internet works from the point of view of all development areas
- Develop applications that use MongoDB databases
- A computer; any will do!
- No software required, we’ll install everything as we go.
- We will also install Python in the course! We can use either Python2.7 or Python3.5
The Complete Python Web Developer Course will lead you down a path of understanding and skill that may well, with work and patience, result in an income boost or a career change.
It is a one-stop-shop covering everything you need to start having ideas and creating Python web applications that engage visitors and provide them with value. In addition, I’ll always be available to help you further your learning and explore more avenues for success.
What do you have to do?
You’ll have immediate access to 8 carefully designed sections, each teaching and guiding you into creating a web application using Python: your challenge. I’ve created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb.
I recommend taking your time, as software development doesn’t happen overnight. Each section should take approximately one week, including developing the weekly challenge, reading around the subject, and practising further.
- The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.
- Then we will move onto how the internet works, making web requests and parsing webpages to get data from them using Python.
- Now that you’ll have all the knowledge required, we’ll introduce our database of choice, MongoDB, and then proceed into creating our first Python web application: a blog where users can register and publish posts.
- Then we will create a fantastic Python web application to notify you when prices of items in online stores go down; a really useful web app!
During all this, we’ll be learning about deploying our Python web applications, making it performing so it can scale to thousands of users, and usability and security issues.
Over the entire course you will learn:
- Responsive Design with Bootstrap
- Linux (UNIX)
- APIs (both creating them and interacting with them)
- Deployments to Heroku and DigitalOcean
What else will you get?
- A friendly community to support you at all times
- Personal contact with me: I’m always available to answer questions and help out
- Lifetime access to course materials, even as more are released (and they are, very often!)
- Hands-on learning to ensure you’re absorbing everything
- A true understanding of the concepts of software development, design, and operations
By the time you’re done with the course you’ll have a fantastic set of fundamentals and extensive knowledge of Python and web development, which will allow you to easily continue learning and developing more and more advanced and engaging web applications.
It doesn’t matter how old you are or what you do professionally. I guarantee that anyone can benefit from learning web development and Python, but especially web application development.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now, and I’ll see you on the inside!
- This course is for students who know a little bit of Python or another programming language who want to learn about deployments and development with Python
- If you are an absolute beginner in programming, taking an introductory Python course first could be helpful!