- Build projects with Arduino Uno
- Understand what is the Arduino Platform and Ecosystem
- Understand Digital Outputs
- Detailed Tour of Arduino IDE and Settings
- Work with simple and RGB LEDs
- Work with LED Bar Display
- Work with 7-Segment LED display
- Prepare LED Chaser Circuits
- Work with Max 72xx Matrix, OLED, 5110, TFT, and WS2821b Type of displays
- A Windows, Raspberry Pi, Mac, or Linux computer
- An Arduino Uno, Clone, or Compatible
- Electronic Parts like LEDs, Breadboards, and Jumper Wires
- Burning desire to excel in personal and professional life
Become a Master in Basic Electronics and Arduino. Acquire employers’ one of the most requested skills of 21st Century! An expert level IoT professional can earn $100000 (that’s five zeros after 1) in today’s market.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Electronics basics and Arduino on Udemy! Whether you have never worked with Electronics before, already know basics of Programming, or want to learn the features of Arduino, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Arduino Basics, Arduino Ecosystem, Electronics, and Arduino IDE C Programming.
(Note, we also provide you Arduino C Code files, Fritzing Circuit Diagrams, and other PDFs)
With over 70 lectures and more than 7 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you Arduino and Electronics Basics!
This course will teach you Arduino and Electronics Basics in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a Arduino C programming video and a corresponding code file with Circuit diagram! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you get Arduino IDE installed on your Windows computer and Raspberry Pi.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- What is a Microprocessor
- Microcontroller, Families of Microcontrollers, and AVR microcontrollers
- What is Arduino and Arduino Ecosystem + Other microprocessors and Microcontrollers in Arduino Family
- Where to buy Original Arduino
- Arduino Uno Specifications
- Pins diagram of Arduino Uno
- Arduino Uno Covers and Cases
- Powering up Arduino Uno
- Install Arduino IDE on Windows
- Arduino IDE on Raspberry Pi
- Setup Arduino IDE
- Run your First Arduino Program
- Brief Tour of Arduino IDE
- Breadboards and Power supply
- Jumper wires
- LEDs and Resistors
- RAB Holder
- Blink External LED
- Install Fritzing and use it
- Use tinkercad
- Alternate Blinking LEDs
- Prepare a chaser Circuit
- RGB LED
- 7 Segment LED
- Program a Counter Circuit
- 10 segment LED Bar Graph
- Serial, Parallel, UART, USART, SPI, and I2C
- 16×02 and 16×04 LCD with SPI and I2C
- Max 72xx Based Displays and Daisy Chaining
- 128×64 SPI OLED
- 84×48 Nokia 5110 Display
- WS2821b based RGB Neopixel 8×8 Matrix
- 2.4 inch TFT Display
You will get lifetime access to over 70 lectures plus corresponding PDFs, Arduino C code files, and the circuit diagrams for the lectures!
So what are you waiting for? Learn Arduino and Electronics in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
- Anyone older than 10 years of age
- Anyone who wants to learn